Winter training programs will be posted, and emailed, on November 1st. Our offerings will begin the week of November 30th. The deadline to register for spring 2021 (Jr. Pack + 9U - 13U) or summer 2021 (14U and up) is October 30th. Thank you and Go Pack!
Spring / Summer Registration is Now Open!
Registration for 14U spring/summer 2021 is now open. Full program details are attached in a PDF and posted on our website. Deposits for spring/summer 2021 are due by October 30th.
If your son is in 9th grade you are only registering for 14U summer. He will play for his high school team in the spring, and then start playing for us at the end of May, when the high school season ends.
If your son is in 8th grade, you should be registering for both 8th grade spring and 14U summer. During the spring, our 8th graders will practice weekly and play a double header every week. When the high school season ends, our 8th graders and 9th graders will come together to play their 14U summer schedule. We plan on having one spring 8th grade team and two summer 14U teams.
14U summer only (9th graders): $3275.00
14U summer + 8th grade spring (8th graders): $3275.00 + $600.00 for spring
Here are a few of the summer 2021 program highlights:
All Wolfpack players will continue to have full year access to The Batting Cage included in their team tuition!
- (30+) game schedule
- (2) weekly outdoor practices
- (3-4) tournaments - dates/locations TBD
- Unlimited facility use
- Full uniform set
Here are a few of the spring 8th grade 2021 program highlights: 8th graders only
- (16+) game schedule
- (1) weekly outdoor practices
- Unlimited facility use
- Full uniform set
10/30 - $1000.00 deposit
11/30 - $1137.50
12/30 - $1137.50
*If your son is an 8th grader, you will also pay the $600 spring 2021 charge at the time of registration.
Registration Instructions: Visit www.ctwolfpack.com. Select "register online" on the left hand tool bar on the home page. Find your program, select "register," and follow the prompts. If anyone has any issues registering, please email me at
If anyone is in need of an extended pay plan, please reach our to me via email at least one week prior to the deposit deadline. We can create a pay schedule that works for you, and your family. Thank you for all your support so far this season. We are looking forward to finishing the fall season strong, building on the improvement we have made thus far. We couldn't do it without our loyal and committed players and families. Go Pack!!!
CT Wolfpack Fall Ball 2020
FALL BALL 2020
- Rosters have been posted and the first practice for every team is posted on your team page. To visit your team page, first log into your account, on the home page select “fall ball teams 2020,” under the season tab select “Fall 2020,” and then select your team from the drop down menu. On the left hand tool bar you will see the schedule and roster icons to click on.
- New players should wear baseball pants, and a t-shirt, to the first team practice. Uniforms will be handed out at the first practice. Returning player should wear their full uniform, from the summer season.
- Returning players will not receive new hats. Please wear your hat from the summer season. New Era’s factory was shut down due to Covid. They recently opened up, but are unable to fulfill our order in time for the season. New players will receive a hat. In addition, all players will receive: one pair of pants, one pair of socks and one jersey. New players will receive a new belt. New players must purchase a team helmet and bat bag.
BAT REGULATIONS BY AGE DIVISION
17U - WOOD BAT
16U - WOOD BAT
14U - BBCOR 2 5/8 drop 3
13U - 2 5/8 drop 3/5/8 only no bat length greater than 34 inches
12U - 2 5/8 barrel only no bat length greater than 32 inches
11U - 2 5/8 barrel or 2 ¼ barrel no bat length greater than 32 inches
9U + 10U - 2 5/8 barrel or 2 ¼ barrel no bat length greater than 32 inches
- Players should wear full uniform to all practices and games, indoor and outdoor.
- It can be very cold during the fall season. Players need to dress warm for games. We have hooded sweatshirts and fleece pullovers for sale in our pro shop. Players can only wear Wolfpack attire in the dugout. Short/long sleeves under the jersey must be black or red. Players must wear black socks during games and practices. They don't have to be team issued, but they have to be black.
- Game Times- The schedules we have requested from the league have not been confirmed yet. When they are finalized, they will be posted, and an email will be sent out. Practice schedules for all teams have been finalized and are posted on your team page.
- Player conflicts should be emailed to
. It is very important that we have all visible conflicts sent to us, as soon as possible. It is not okay to email us the day of, or a day before, to let us know you will not be attending a game or practice, unless a player is sick, and physically cannot attend, or there is a family emergency.
Mike Fournier’s email-
Chris Fournier’s email-
Matt Fitton’s email-
- Each team has an individual team page within the ctwolfpack.com website. To access your team’s web page select “Fall Ball Teams 2020,” then “Fall 2020” under the season tab, and select your age group under the team tab. There will be tabs on the left hand side of the team page for contact information, schedule information, results, etc. We use the website for all communication during the season. Game/practice email reminders will be sent out, as well as team bulletins. You should have all created Wolfpack accounts at some point, which you can change and update at anytime by logging in.
- All players have full access to the facility during the season, including the batting cages. Tunnels are based on availability. The Batting Cage will be open 1-9 Monday thru Friday, 10-6 on Sat. and 10-6 on Sun. Players are not allowed to share team batting cage cards or tunnel rentals with players outside of the program. If they do so, they will lose the ability to train for free at the facility.
- All players must be dressed and ready to play no later than 30 minutes prior to game time. If you are late, you may not start and you may not play at all (coaches decision). If you do not have your full uniform you may not start, and you may not play at all (coaches decision).
- Friday night traffic can be heavy heading north on 95. It is better to be early than late. The coaching staff typically leaves the facility no later than 90-100 minutes prior to game time from The Batting Cage to ensure that we are at the field 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Medical release forms and AAU membership cards must be turned in before the start of game play. If you have not purchased an AAU membership, visit aaubaseball.org and purchase a one year athlete membership. Medical release forms can be printed out from our website under the documents tab. Forms can be emailed to Matt Fitton,
or dropped off at the facility.
- No parents should be near or inside the dugout before, during, or after games. If a player needs a drink, gum etc. he will leave the dugout and get it from his parents. This rule is very important and will be enforced during the season.
- Weather Issues- If there is a game/practice cancellation or time change, an email will be sent out via the website and a team bulletin will be posted on your team page. If you do not receive an email from us, plan on everything being on as scheduled. The Batting Cage will also have all updated schedule information. The phone number to The Batting Cage is 203-259-2255.
- Do not use the East Shore Travel League website for schedule information, weather cancelations etc. The only website that should be referred to is the ctwolfpack.com website.
- In-season lessons- Lessons are not mandatory, but recommended. Playing for the Wolfpack program means your son will learn how to play the game the right way, and he will learn how to play it hard. He will be taught team concepts and fundamentals, while also improving upon his individual skill set. For example, middle infielders learn how to hold runners on, while outfielders learn how to field the ball on the run, hit their cut off men etc. Lessons are there to help your son work on the areas of his game that need more individualized attention such as: hitting, pitching and fielding. Lessons are offered in 30 or 60 minute increments and are typically taken 1-2 times per week, depending on the student. For more information, please contact the facility directly at 203-259-2255 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Playing time- playing time is not guaranteed for anyone. Playing time will be earned based on game/practice performance and attendance, as well as attitude, effort, and coachability.
- We expect our players to play as hard as they possibly can, every single game and practice. That means players have to be mentally in tune to the game and the coaching staff at all times.
Please do not hesitate to email me at
if you have any questions. Thank you and Go Pack!